Consider Galerie Dental Care for wisdom teeth removal in Beaumont. It's our mission to ensure you are comfortable under effective sedation throughout treatment. Any anxiety you may have will be greatly reduced, or completely eliminated!
Galerie Dental Care provides numerous options for sedation to keep you comfortable.
How Do I Care For My Mouth After Wisdom Tooth Removal?
1. Get as much rest as you can following the removal of wisdom teeth, restricting home and work activities for the length of time we recommend for your personal situation.
2. Avoid vigorous mouth rinsing, eating hard or crunchy foods, and touching the wound area.
3. To relieve discomfort, take over-the-counter pain medicine or one prescribed by us. Observe the following protocol as well:
- Chew only soft foods, and restrict them to areas at the back of the mouth
- Drink 5-6 tall glasses of water daily
- Don't allow discomfort to prevent you from taking nourishment
- Do not drink from a straw
- Brush teeth gently twice a day and rinse gently 5-6 times daily for one week
- Take antibiotics if prescribed
- Keep lips moisturized with an effective balm
- Use a cold compress outside of the mouth to reduce discomfort and swelling. Never put it directly on your skin. Use a towel barrier.
How Many Days Do You Need Off For Wisdom Teeth Removal?
Most patients benefit from about 3 days off from school or work to recover fully from wisdom teeth removal in Beaumont. You'll shorten healing time by following the advice above, and any other directions we give to you. Your experience will be unique and so it may differ from that of other patients.
Our staff from Galerie Dental Care will answer your questions about wisdom teeth removal. Schedule a consult with our team to learn more about the special care we offer at our practice to help you feel calm and confident.
Schedule a Galerie Meet & Greet Today
Get to know us better during a no-cost, no-obligation meeting with our dental team at Galerie Dental Care.
Your positive dental experience starts by establishing a familiar dentist-patient relationship that will endure through the years.
If you've received a dental referral for wisdom teeth removal in Beaumont, would like a second opinion, or are searching for a dentist to perform the treatment, call Galerie Dental Care for more information.
We accept most dental insurance plans and can confirm your benefits coverage by phone to your insurance company when you come for your consultation.
Call us today! We will make your experience with us a positive one!Wisdom Teeth Removal Beaumont
View Larger Map