Article provided by: jameskarpacortho.com
Are you looking for a Dublin orthodontist? James Karpac Orthodontics is located in Old Towne Dublin, Ohio on the second floor.
What Can I Expect At The Orthodontist Office?
You will get to meet our friendly, professional staff. They make it their priority to make you feel safe and comfortable. We want you to be relaxed and feel at home in our office. Patient satisfaction is important to us.
If you are in for a consultation, we will access your dental and medical history and get to know you. We want to know why you are visiting, and what you want your smile to look like when we are finished. Our goal is to help you achieve the perfect smile.
We will be able to explain your options and what type of treatment will work best for you. You are unique, and that means your treatment plan will be designed for you individually.
A great Dublin orthodontist is James Karpac. He will help you obtain the very best possible results. He will work closely with your regular dentist to make sure your overall dental health remains good.
What Are Some Signs Braces Might Be Needed?
- Thumb or Finger Sucking
- Biting the Cheek of Your Mouth
- Crowded, blocked-out or Misplaced Teeth
- Jaws That Make Sounds or are Recessed or Protrude
- Mouth Breathing
- Improper Loss of Baby Teeth
- Awkward chewing or Biting
Some problems need to be addressed as soon as you notice them. Most orthodontic treatment begins at approximately 9-14. A lot of orthodontic problems like too much space between teeth, crowding protruding upper teeth, and jaw growth problems can be inherited. Other issues will develop over time, such as with thumb sucking.
What Do We Offer to Align Your Teeth?
We offer Line-M-Up, which is our very own trademarked clear invisible aligner system. We can get your smile straightened out in as little as six months without interrupting your busy life. Treatment time ranges from 5 to 24 months, depending on how many aligners are needed to achieve your new smile.
Why would you want to choose Line-M-Up? We do EVERYTHING in house and can make sure your progress is as fast and efficient as possible. When we do everything, it gives us much more control over your results. We don't have to wait and order new aligners; we make them ourselves.
What Are The Steps To Have My Teeth Aligned With Line-M-Up?
- We scan your teeth with a 3D intra-oral Scanner.
- Our software team will develop a treatment aligner sequence.
- We will generate a video and email it to you so you can see how your teeth are going to align.
- After all of the information is reviewed. We talk with you to see how you feel about this conceptualization, and you make the final decision on your treatment plan.
- If you choose the suggested plan, we construct your clear aligners in house from the models.
- You will receive your aligners in approximately two to four weeks.
An excellent Dublin orthodontist is James Karpac. Give his office a call and schedule your free consultation today.