If you’re interested in trying a new product or booking a trip somewhere you haven’t been before, what’s one of the first things you do? If you’re like most people, you’ll go to your computer or pull out your phone to check out online reviews. At Galerie Dental Care, we know this has also become the norm when searching for a general dentist in Beaumont.
Selecting A General Dentist in Beaumont
This step is a very important decision. If you live in a heavily populated urban center, odds are you have a lot of options to choose from. If, however, you’re in a small town, the decision might be easier due to fewer practices in your vicinity.
As your general dentist in Beaumont, we’ve compiled a list of what to look for when scanning reviews on Google, Facebook, and other review sites. This is what’s important to many dental patients – people just like you!
- A solid star rating. General dentists that have an average of 4-5 stars excel at providing their patients with excellent dental care and top-notch customer service.
- A variety of recent reviews. The average local business has 39 reviews on Google. How many do the general dentists you’re considering have? If they are recent, relevant, and provide insight into individual experiences in the dental chair, then that’s a great sign.
- Does the dental practice respond to feedback? If you take the time to write a review, at the very least, you want to be acknowledged for it, right? As a general dentist in Beaumont, we thank loyal patients who take time out of their busy schedules to share their experiences with us. And, if ever a dental visit doesn’t meet their expectations, we offer to talk about it and make it right.
- Do the reviews highlight what matters to you as a dental patient? For example, let’s say you have family members who are extremely afraid of the dentist and undergoing treatment. You might want to look for reviews that explain how the doctor and their team helped put other anxious patients at ease and how a certain sedation option made a difference in their overall experience.
At Galerie Dental Care, we regularly read the feedback we receive from our loyal patients. It helps us better understand the patient experience and make improvements wherever possible.
Recent highlights of what patients say about us…
- Very accommodating and responsive.
- Very pleasant staff.
- Trustworthy, helpful, and easy to deal with.
- Dr Nijjer is is friendly, always remembers you, and is so compassionate about your care.
- The service is consistently thorough, professional, and friendly.
To read full reviews about your general dentist in Beaumont, visit the reviews section of our website. You won’t be disappointed! If you’ve recently been to our office, we’d appreciate your feedback as well. Is there anything you’d change about your visit? Please give us a call to let us know about it. Your input is valued.
Yours in excellent dental health,
Dr. Nijjer & Dr. Kalia, General Family Dentists in Beaumont